Preference category for United States employment-based permanent residence
Legal Fees : Starting at $2500 (Pay only after initial case review by lawyer)
The actual cost depends on the complexity and the type of case that will be filed.
The final cost will be notified to you by the lawyer.
How it works :
We provide you with a platform to get free consultation from Immigration Lawyers
- Step 1 : Start a free consultation provided by multiple Immigration Lawyers;
- Step 2 : Lawyers will review your details and contact you online or via phone to talk about the process and the cost of filing;
- Step 3 : You pick the Lawyer you want to get services from. There is no obligation to hire the lawyer if you are not pleased with the services provided;
- Step 4 : If you are happy and wish to retain a lawyer of your choice to handle your immigration matter please inform the lawyer by clicking on “Hire the Lawyer”;
- Step 5 : Easily manage your case using Advisehub platform.
EB-1 is a preference category for employment based permanent residency. An individual may be eligible for an employment-based, first-preference visa if they have an extraordinary ability, are an outstanding professor or researcher, or are a multinational executive or manager. Few notable advantages for those who qualify for an EB-1 petition is the waiver of a Labor Certification requirement in the green card process and that the visa numbers are almost always current for the EB-1 application category.
We can help you with:
- Filing the EB-1 Green Card Petition